Friday, March 13, 2009

Twitter Trivia by CigarInspector.com

Let me admit something. I tend to be addictive/highly-passionate when it comes to certain things. Here are a few examples:


  1. My super-sexy wife Ruthie. How it is that I'm lucky enough to be with her is beyond me.

  2. Cigars. Although I had dabbled in cigars over the years, this past year I have really gotten into learning more and appreciating cigars.

  3. Gambling. I love to play card games. I can sit at a Blackjack table for hours and hours. Same goes for Texas Hold'em.

  4. Geocaching. I'm proud to say that I have found 138 caches in the 9 months since I took up this hobby. I think my personal daily record is 25. (That was a busy fun day)

And because of my passion towards cigars and gambling. It is almost impossible for me to pass up an opportunity to win cigar related contests. And yesterday @cigarinspector announced via Twitter, a great Twitter Trivia contest that starts next Thursday, March 19.


So follow the links and and get ready for this awesome contest. And if you haven't already, you need to sign up for a Twitter account. I'm amazed how many more actually contacts and friends I've made with Twitter than with any other social networking site. After you sign up, be sure to follow me @Se7en_Vandalay .

Happy Tweeting to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment