Thursday, January 29, 2009

So I just left a comment over at Cigar Advisor.com where they had just posted an article based on a comment from a "very popular discount cigar outlet ". The comments essentially labeled all individuals who choose to buy any boutique cigar as "brain dead people who happen to have money to burn."

Here was my comment:
"I guess it's because, I too am "brain dead with money to burn" that I partake of boutique cigars. It makes me curious of the author's motivation. Perhaps as a child they suffered a life-altering event which precludes them from the ability to not only make factual statements but also the level of comprehension that quality is not exclusive to the few."


This kind of simple mindedness infuriates me. The author's elitist tone rings loud and clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment